Meredithe Stuart-Smith, whose childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.
Just in time for Halloween, Meri Meri’s Unicorn Dress-Up Kit is a no-fuss costume that will be worn and loved all year round. The set includes a sparkling silver felt horn and gold glitter ears headpiece on an elastic headband and a beautiful multicolored tassel tail secured with a ribbon tie.
- Felt horn and ear headband secures with a hook and loop fastener
- Neon and gold tassel tail has a ribbon tie
- Both feature iridescent and gold glitter fabric detail
- Arrives in drawstring bag
- Perfect Halloween accessory
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Pack dimensions approximately: 8.47″ x 10″ x 2″