Send the best Valentine’s cards to your friends with Meri Meri’s Pirate Valentines Love Notes. Featuring 4 design with smiling skulls wearing heart-shaped eye patches, there is a matching wearable pirate patch with each card!
- Set includes:
- 24 cards in 4 designs
- 24 envelopes
- 24 pirate patches
- Made from eco-friendly paper
- Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Shimmering silver and gold foil embellishments
- Features humorous sayings like, “Be My Matey” and “You’re Grrreat”
- Inside Message: Happy Valentine s Day
- Card dimensions: 4″ x 4″
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
ABOUT MERI MERI
Meredithe Stuart-Smith, who’s childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.