Meredithe Stuart-Smith, who’s childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.
The Meri Meri Grid Organic Cotton Twin Sheet Set is made from soft organic cotton and decorated with an understated mint grid pattern and neon yellow details to guarantee sweet dreams. Get the Meri Meri Mint Gride Organic Pillow Case to complete the look.
- Made of 100% organic cotton
- Mint grid pattern and neon yellow details
- Set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 1 pillow case
- Pair with the Meri Meri Mint Grid Organic Cotton Pillow Case
- Flat sheet: 70.1″ x 102″ (178cm x 259cm)
- Fitted sheet: 39″ x 76″ x 11.9″ (99cm x 193cm x 30cm)
- Pillow case: 29.5″ x 19.7″ (75cm x 50cm)