Just in time for Halloween, the Meri Meri Dinosaur Costume features a high-quality lined hooded cape that is made from red and copper lame and a variety of thoughtful details and embellishments that make this prehistoric dress-up costume truly special and a must-have for any dino lover!
- The hooded cape is crafted from red and copper lame, and lined with black polycotton
- Embellished with black felt nostrils and eyes, and white felt teeth
- Features blue cotton spikes sewn on the back for a dramatic effect
- Silver snap fastener sewn onto the center tab
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years
- Product dimensions:
ABOUT MERI MERI
Meredithe Stuart-Smith, whose childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.