Meredithe Stuart-Smith, whose childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.
Just in time for Halloween, Meri Meri’s Cat Dress-Up Kit is a no-fuss costume that will be worn and loved all year round. The set includes perky felt ears and a fluffy tail.
- Two piece kit
- Includes felt cat ears and black fluffy tail
- Black glitter elastic with hook and loop fastener
- Perfect Halloween accessory
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Pack dimensions approximately: 8.3″ x 4.9″ x 0.79″