Raising a family of 6 kids, Melissa & Doug sought to create toys that offer countless ways to play for their overscheduled and overstimulated kids. Toys that allowed them to be creative, curious and imaginative…the way all children should play. Using high-quality and eco-friendly materials, Melissa & Doug have succeeded in providing a launching pad of products for children to discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose!
Slice and pretend to bake a dozen wooden cookies, then decorate them for Christmas! This colorful play-food set includes a tube of 12 sliceable cookies with 12 decorative toppings, an oven mitt, wooden cookie sheet, knife and spatula, plus pretend baking directions to encourage unlimited imaginative play and learning. It’s a festive way to reinforce basic skills, encourage creativity and celebrate the holidays!
- High-quality materials ensure durability and safety
- 29 piece set includes:
- 12 sliceable cookies
- 12 decorative toppings
- Oven mitt
- Wooden cookie sheet
- Includes optional play ideas to guide educational and imaginative play
- Cookies store in a durable dough tube
- A “sweet” introduction to pretend kitchen play
- Age recommendation: 3 – 5 years
- Packaged weight: 2.2 lbs / 0.99 kg
- Packaged dimensions: 13.5″ H x 10.5″ W x 3.1″ L / 34.2 x 26.6 x 7.8 cm