Symphony PLUS Breast Pump
$2,336.24 Ships Free
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Medela Symphony PLUS hospital-grade double-electric breast pump supports new moms with clinically researched breast pump technology – known as Initiation Technology™ – to help successfully initiate, build, and maintain breast milk supply. Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm, the Symphony PLUS has a one-touch let-down button and helps you effortlessly collect breast milk at work or any time mom and baby are apart.
- Initiation Technology™: Used soon after birth, it can significantly increase breast milk production. INITIATE program contains a mixture of stimulation phases, an expression phase and a pause phase.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: Helps build and maintain milk production. MAINTAIN program can be used to build upon initiation and maintain their milk production.
- Two separate, independent membrane units allow switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast.
- Easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button.
- The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
- Equipped with 2 internal rechargeable batteries
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA-free, and are easy to clean
- Weight: 6.72 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.97″ x 10.18″ x 8.07″
- Please note: Bottles are not included.
- 1x Symphony breast pump
- 1x Symphony PLUS program card
- 1x container stand
- 1x quick start card
- 1x protector for card/cord
Founded in 1961 in Switzerland, Medela is committed to the health of mothers and their babies, and is the global leader when it comes to breastfeeding products and technology. Breast milk is packed with the nutrients tots need to thrive, like essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the vital antibodies needed to strengthen the immune system. At the heart of everything Medela does is a commitment to supporting mothers to nurse as long as possible, and to provide accurate, research-backed information to empower moms to make informed decision about their breastfeeding goals.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.