The Marie-Chantal Star & Crown Print Pajama Set is made from hypoallergenic and breathable 100% Pima cotton, providing supreme comfort and a perfect fit. Featuring an adorable blue whimsical print, these pajamas will be a bedtime favorite.
- Made of 100% Pima cotton
- Hand-picked in Peru and free from pesticides, this Pima cotton is gentle on sensitive skin and kind to the Earth
- Designs are hand-printed in Peru, using paints and dyes free from lead and phthalates and meeting the highest ecological standards
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Signature MC branded buttons
- Cute coin pocket on the chest
- Elasticated waist
- Cuffed sleeves and pants for a snug fit
- Machine washable
Born in London and raised all over the world in places like Hong Kong, Switzerland and France, Marie-Chantal became the Crown Princess of Greece when she married Pavlos, the Crown Prince of Greece in 1995. Forever passionate about fashion and acutely aware of her aptitude for art and design, Marie-Chantal attended New York Academy of Arts and New York University. After the birth of her first child in 1996, Marie-Chantal recognized a gap in the market for luxury babywear and decided to start her own label, Marie-Chantal in 2000. Today, Marie-Chantal is a mother of five, and credits her memories of her own childhood as a huge source of inspiration for the brand that is now sold in over 30 countries and is recognized and celebrated for their iconic and timeless angel wing design.