The Marie-Chantal Angel Wing Print Sleepsuit is super soft and makes snuggly hugs with your baby an absolute delight! This hypoallergenic, breathable sleepsuit comes with foldable mittens to keep your little one’s hands warm and face safe from accidental scratches.
- Made from 100% Pima coton
- Hand-picked in Peru and free from pesticides, this Pima cotton is gentle on sensitive skin and kind to the Earth
- Designs are hand-printed in Peru, using paints and dyes free from lead and aftalates and meeting the highest ecological standards
- Snap closure along front and inseam
- Foldable mittens
- Machine washable
- Ideal gift for newborns
- Presented in an exclusive Marie-Chantal gift box
Born in London and raised all over the world in places like Hong Kong, Switzerland and France, Marie-Chantal became the Crown Princess of Greece when she married Pavlos, the Crown Prince of Greece in 1995. Forever passionate about fashion and acutely aware of her aptitude for art and design, Marie-Chantal attended New York Academy of Arts and New York University. After the birth of her first child in 1996, Marie-Chantal recognized a gap in the market for luxury babywear and decided to start her own label, Marie-Chantal in 2000. Today, Marie-Chantal is a mother of five, and credits her memories of her own childhood as a huge source of inspiration for the brand that is now sold in over 30 countries and is recognized and celebrated for their iconic and timeless angel wing design.