Receiving Blanket - Provence Blue
The Malabar Baby Receiving Blanket in Provence Blue features a timeless design that was inspired by long summer walks in the French countryside of Provence. This divinely soft and breathable hypoallergenic cotton blanket is light-weight and easy to tote, making it perfect for naps and cuddles at home or on the go!
- Made from Premium Natural Non-Pesticide Indian Cotton
- 3 layers of soft natural cotton sewn together provide softness and breathability
- Hand block-printed center layer with natural delicate cotton voile on both sides
- Reversible design with chic stripe pattern on the back makes it a gender-neutral favorite
- Arrives gift-ready in a hand-made muslin pouch
- Naturally hypoallergenic and breathable
- The perfect gift for a new baby
- Machine washable (cold, delicate cycle) and dryer safe (low)
- Handcrafted in India
- Dimensions: 47″ L x 37″ W
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of this product, variances may occur in color and design.
ABOUT MALABAR BABY
Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately led to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.