The Malabar Baby Receiving Blanket is handmade in India with three layers of OEKO-Tex certified, naturally hypoallergenic cotton. This divinely soft and breathable blanket is light-weight and easy to tote, making it perfect for naps and cuddles at home or on the go!
- Made from Premium Natural Non-Pesticide Indian Cotton
- Hand block-printed center layer with natural delicate cotton voile on both sides
- OEKO-Tex certified
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Handcrafted in India
- Dimensions: 47″ L x 37″ W
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of this product, variances may occur in color and design.
ABOUT MALABAR BABY
Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately led to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.