Made from the softest, premium organic Indian cotton, the Malabar Baby Lightweight Wearable Baby Sleep Bag features a timeless and sophisticated design that gets softer with every wash! Proven to reduce overheating, this wearable, summer-weight blanket has one right shoulder snap, making diaper changes a breeze!
- Made from 100% Premium Natural Non-Pesticide Indian Cotton
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Silent and reversible YKK zipper
- Right shoulder snap for easy diaper changes
- TOG Rating: 0.6
- Recommended room temperature: 70 – 80º F
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Size Guide:
- Small: Fits 0 – 6 months (7 – 18 lbs)
- Medium: Fits 6 – 18 months (16 – 26 lbs)
- Large: Fits 18 – 36 months (25 – 35 lbs)
ABOUT MALABAR BABY
Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately led to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.