Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately lead to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.
- Made from 200-thread-count cotton woven percale
- Concealed elastic around the full length of the sheet and an extra deep pocket to allow for a snug fit that wont slip when your baby sleeps
- Machine washable
- Hand crafted in India
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, variances may occur in color and design, making each piece simply unique.
- Dimensions: 52” L x 28” W x 8” D
- Fits most standard USA, Canadian and Australian mattresses