The Malabar Baby Fitted Crib Sheet in Grey Brush Stroke is hand-painted with the brand’s signature Erawan Grey Brushstroke technique. This timeless crib sheet is naturally hypoallergenic, exquisitely soft, and designed with an extra deep pocket providing a snug fit that won’t slip while your little one dreams.
- Made from Premium Natural Non-Pesticide Indian Cotton
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Concealed elastic around the full length of the sheet
- Extra deep pocket
- Arrives gift-ready in a handmade muslin pouch
- Machine washable (cold, delicate cycle) and dryer safe (low)
- Handcrafted in India
- Dimensions: 52″ L x 28″ W x 8″ D (Fits most standard USA, Canadian, and Australian mattresses)
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of this product, variances may occur in color and design.
ABOUT MALABAR BABY
Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately led to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.