Hand-quilted with care in India, the Malabar Baby Cotton Quilt is block-printed with carved wooden stamps, making each piece truly unique! Made from luxuriously soft 100% cotton both inside and out, this reversible quilt will keep your tot warm and cozy all night long.
- Exterior is made from Premium Natural Non-Pesticide Indian Cotton
- Filling is 100% cotton
- OEKO-Tex certified
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Hand-quilted and block-printed with carved wooden stamps to make a unique design on each piece
- Reversible design
- Machine washable (cold, delicate cycle)
- Dimensions: 50″ L x 38″ W
- Handcrafted in India
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of this product, variances may occur in color and design.
ABOUT MALABAR BABY
Anjali Harjani’s search for beautiful and natural baby linens began in 2014 when she moved from New York City to Hong Kong and became pregnant with her son, Aryan. She looked high and low to find bedding, swaddles, and accessories that were well-made, of high-quality materials, and not boring. Unfortunately, nothing she could find was affordable or accessible so she decided to quit her ten-year stint in the corporate world and begin the journey that ultimately led to the birth of Malabar Baby. From the drawing board to your nursery, all of their bedding is meticulously designed and handmade between artisans in India, the US and China.