Established in 2016, Maison Deux was founded by Pia & Woes Weinberg after the birth of their twin son and daughter. The celebration of new life and a turbulent start inspired them to build a new home. A home for kids and their parents, a home for two, Maison Deux. Founded to design fun, minimalist products for contemporary homes, all of their products are crafted from high-quality and natural materials that last for generations. Uniquely known for their simple and iconic products with a playful twist.
The iconic Moon Rocker is a reinterpretation of the traditional rocking horse. A design icon for your toddler’s room or an art piece into their parent’s living room. With wooden pieces handcrafted in Holland made from solid French oak with a soft finish, and durable wool upholstery, its sure to be a design handed down through generations.
- Solid French oak
- 100% naturally soil-resistant, easy to clean wool
- Unique addition to nursery or playroom
- Rubber strips along bottom of legs
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Made in the Netherlands
- Dimensions: 27.1″ x 10.6″ x 15.7″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return