Transform your little one’s space into an exotic animal kingdom with the Maison Deux Leopard Rug. Hand-carved and hand-tufted from 100% New Zealand wool by skilled artisans in India, this rectangular rug makes a spectacular statement piece in any child’s room.
- Hand-tufted from 100% pure New Zealand wool with non-toxic dyes/inks
- Baking is made from 100% cotton
- Unique addition to nursery or playroom
- 3D-effect: hi and low piles
- Small: 31.5″ x 47.25″ x 0.78″
- Large: 47.25″ x 70.8″ x 0.78″
Vacuum clean regularly. Clean with a damp cloth or absorb wet spots with dry towel. Professional cleaning is recommended for big spots.
- The Leopard Rug is produced in India and certified with the GoodWeave label. No child labor is used and appropriate working conditions are adhered to.
ABOUT MAISON DEUX
Established in 2016, Maison Deux was founded by Pia & Woes Weinberg after the birth of their twin son and daughter. The celebration of new life and a turbulent start inspired them to build a new home. A home for kids and their parents, a home for two, Maison Deux. Founded to design fun, minimalist products for contemporary homes, all of their products are crafted from high-quality and natural materials that last for generations. Uniquely known for their simple and iconic products with a playful twist.