Established in 2016, Maison Deux was founded by Pia & Woes Weinberg after the birth of their twin son and daughter. The celebration of new life and a turbulent start inspired them to build a new home. A home for kids and their parents, a home for two, Maison Deux. Founded to design fun, minimalist products for contemporary homes, all of their products are crafted from high-quality and natural materials that last for generations. Uniquely known for their simple and iconic products with a playful twist.
Who said a rocking horse has to be an actual horse? Jump on and take a ride on a rocking cloud! With a rocking horse design that reflects a sense of playfulness, this new generation of rocking horses for design lovers has been created using natural materials that last for generations. The use of solid French oak and a beautiful 100% grey wool by Kvadrat, gives the rocker a more mature presence.
- Solid French oak
- Naturally soil-resistant, easy to clean wool
- Unique addition to nursery or playroom
- Rubber strips along bottom of legs
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Made in the Netherlands
- Dimensions: 27.1″ x 10.6″ x 15.7″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return