Dressed in a beautiful rose dress with elegant embroidery, Maileg’s Bunny comes with her own handpainted wooden bed, made from sustainably sourced wood. This super sweet bundle features soft bed linen to keep the little bunny cozy and warm all night.
- Made of FSC-certified wood, cotton, and linen, and bunny is filled with polyester pellets
- Embroidered face details
- Care instructions: We recommend hand-washing mouse with mild soap or machine washing on a gentle cycle with cold water then air dry. Once your Maileg friend dries, give it a nice massage to get its body back to its original shape and form. Cardboard, wooden and metal surfaces should be wiped gently.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Bunny: 8.66″ H (fits into Size 1 and Mini Maileg clothing)
- Bed: 5.5″ W x 10.25″ L
- Please note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, slight variation may occur.
Founded by Danish designer Dorthe Mailil, Maileg (pronounced my’lye, and a play on her surname and the Danish word for ‘play’), Maileg is a childrenswear and toy brand that fuses the very best of Scandinavian design with a sense of whimsy and wonder that children the world over have come to love. While studying at the L’Ecole D’Art de Marseille and Paris, Mailil created a distinctive clay character – a pixie – who quickly won the hearts of her classmates. From here, Mailil created more and more characters, and moved on to using felt. In 1999, Maileg was born, and since then, the company has grown to become a world leader in childrenswear, accessories and toys.