Madras Made was founded by US-based moms, Divya Reddy and Danielle Taylor, when they found themselves unable to find unique, high quality, and affordable threads for their kids. Coming from multicultural backgrounds, they wanted a collection that pays homage to Divya and Danielle’s family roots, while providing simple, ethically made goods that are cultivated and produced in India, namely Madras. As mothers, sisters, wives and daughters, they understand that women and girls are a powerful force for change. Where possible, Madras Made seek to partner with women owned or operated factories, artisans and distributors by giving them opportunities to learn and earn.
The Sunjana Top and Bloomer Set has sweet pleating detail on the shoulder and sleeve and single snap closure on the back, making it delicate and practical. It’s soft, machine washable and easy to put on and take off.
- Made of 100% cotton
- Short sleeve top with pleat detailing
- Single snap closure on back
- Includes matching bloomers with elastic waistband and leg holes
- Madras Made donates a portion of its proceeds to the Ray of Light Foundation
- Machine wash warm, hang or lay flat to dry
- Made in Madras