LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
Designed for the all-American sandwich, the versatile one-compartment LunchBots Uno is perfect for packing your homemade turkey ‘n’ avocado or BLT to go. Made of the highest-quality stainless steel, your healthy lunch will arrive at its destination safe and sound.
- One large compartment perfect for a sandwich or salad
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5″ x 1.75″