LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
By customer demand, the LunchBots Trio 2’s three compartments are custom-designed for packing a 1/2 sandwich with 2 sides, like 1/2 turkey and cheese sandwich, cherries, and chocolate chip cookies. This 100% stainless steel container keeps your meal safe whether traveling by backpack or briefcase.
- Three compartments designed to pack 1/2 a sandwich plus two sides
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Optional snap-on, plastic dots cover adds color and style
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5″ x 1.75″