LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
The LunchBots Quad is healthy snack central, offering four compartments for infinite ways to graze. This multi-talented all-stainless container makes it easy to pack your favorite proteins, greens, antioxidants, and healthy carbs. Mixed berries, sunflower seeds, raw coconut chunks… healthy snacking is now officially fun.
- Four compartments hold an infinite variety of healthy snacks
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Optional snap-on, plastic dots cover adds color and style
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5″ 1.75″