LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
The LunchBots Duo’s two equally sized compartments give you the flexibility to pack two healthy foods in one easy container. Bring a 1/2 roast beef sandwich and cherry tomatoes, or a 1/2 PBJ and carrot sticks. Your meal touches only stainless steel and stays neat on the go.
- Two compartments let you pack two different foods
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Optional snap-on, plastic dots cover adds color and style
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5″ 1.75″