LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
The LunchBots Bento Trio is designed for packing a whole sandwich and two sides. This all-in-one lunch marvel is stainless steel from top to bottom, and keeps your food beautifully in place until mealtime.
- Large container is divided into 3 compartments
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 16 oz
- Dimensions: 8″ x 6″ 1.75″