LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high-quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
Easily create your own healthy bistro box with the Bento Cinco’s five compartments. This ultimate all-stainless lunch container has room for your protein, carb, vegetable, side, and dessert. Now that’s a movable feast!
- Larger container is divided into 5 compartments
- Only the highest-quality 18/8 stainless steel comes into contact with your food
- Dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable
- Not leak proof, perfect for packing dry foods only
- Weight: 17 oz
- Dimensions: 8″ x 6″ 1.75″