Both a family and friend affair, Luke’s Toy Factory is the product of Luke Barber’s lifelong passion for toys with wheels. Founded by his father, Luke and another father-son duo, Mitch and Evan, the brand is dedicated to designing and manufacturing 100% American Made toys for kids that use less plastic and are free of BPA and Phthalates. They do this by replacing 30% of the plastic with sawdust from U.S. furniture mills and window factories. The plastic part of their toys is Polypropylene, one of the safest plastics in existence. With the goal of balancing eco-friendly with safety and sustainability, the brand also focuses on making toys that are affordable and fun.
The Recycling Truck is made from recycled organic fibers and plastic to help teach children the concept of recycling.
- Made from 30% sawdust and 70% safe, certified, clean plastic
- Colors are molded in, not painted
- Sourced and manufactured in the U.S
- Exceeds all USA safety standards
- Waterproof, Sink washable
- Recommended age: 3 +
- Dimensions: Approx. 6″ long x 3″ wide x 4″ high