Founded by twin sisters Eleanor and Angel in 2015, Loulou Lollipop is known around the world for their range of beautiful, functional teething accessories for babies and toddlers. Free of nasties like lead, cadmium, PVC, BPAs and phthalates, Loulou Lollipop’s necklaces have been tested to be compliant with CPSC, CPSIA and ASTM toy standards. They are tested for toxic contents, strength and flammability to ensure that they surpass all the safety standards. Today, they also make safe and non-toxic swaddles, blankets and bibs.
The teething stage can be tough. So just “roll” with it! Made of food grade silicone, the Loulou Lollipop sushi roll teether is here to bring a bit of fun and relief, with two sides of nubby textures for baby to chew and explore.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Free of BPA, phthalates, lead, cadmium and PVC
- Can be chilled for added teething relief
- Provides visual and tactile stimulation
- Includes removable holder with food grade silicone beads and rust-resistant stainless steel clip
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Safety-tested by a leading third party laboratory
- Wash with soapy water before use