Founded by twin sisters Eleanor and Angel in 2015, Loulou Lollipop is known around the world for their range of beautiful, functional teething accessories for babies and toddlers. Free of nasties like lead, cadmium, PVC, BPAs and phthalates, Loulou Lollipop’s necklaces have been tested to be compliant with CPSC, CPSIA and ASTM toy standards. They are tested for toxic contents, strength and flammability to ensure that they surpass all the safety standards. Today, they also make safe and non-toxic swaddles, blankets and bibs.
The Loulou Lollipop Pacifier Clip is made in North America and doubles as a silicone and wood teether. The Maple wood beads have been hand rubbed with certified organic olive oil and organic bees wax to make it extra safe for teething babies. It can be easily attached to clothes, blankets, toys, strollers, car seats or baby carriers to hold pacifiers, teething rings, or toys!
- 100% food grade silicone beads
- Maple wood beads certified for teething
- Free of BPA, phthalates, lead, cadmium and PVC
- Rust free stainless steel clip with plastic insert to protect the fabric
- Wash with soapy water before use
- Hand made in Vancouver, BC
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Dimensions: Approximately 10″ including loop