Designed to ensure breathability and encourage a secure nights sleep, the Louelle Sleeping Bag has a side zip closure that opens out flat to allow for easy diaper changes, while the back press studs enables the bag to grow with your child.
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Year round 2.5 TOG weight
- Sleeveless with press studs on shoulders
- Side zip closure that opens flat
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 6 months – 2 years
- 34” from top of shoulder to the base of the bag
- 13.5” across from under arm
- 17.5” across from base of the bag
- 25” length with base press studs fastened
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: All of the letters in Fonts 1 and 2 will be embroidered in the same size. These two fonts are not available for “traditional” monogramming with a larger middle letter.
Personalized Placement: Center
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.