Protect your baby’s cute clothes from dribble with Louelle’s Scalloped Bib. Both fashionable and functional, this pale blue gingham bib goes with any outfit!
- Made of 100% cotton terry with 55% linen and 45% cotton trim
- Fabric tie closure at back of neck
- Large coverage area to avoid spills on clothing
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 0 – 12 months
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: Enter text exactly as you’d like it to appear.
Monogram etiquette dictates putting the family name in the middle when it is the largest letter. Otherwise, letters the same size should have the initial as first, middle, last. Please allow 10-14 business days to process orders with monogramming.
Personalized Placement: Center
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.