Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.
Made from a soft and breathable linen-cotton blend and filled with warm batting, the Louelle Play Mat/ Quilt can be used for tummy time, sleep time, cuddle time and more.
- Front made of 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Back made of 55% linen, 44% cotton
- Fill: 200gsm polyester
- Aids in transitioning toddler from sleeping bag to duvet
- Machine washable
- Dimensions: Approx. 35″ x 39″
- Ethically crafted in India