Protect your baby’s cute clothes from dribble with Louelle’s Easter Newborn Bib. Both fashionable and functional, this grey gingham bib goes with any outfit!
- Made of 100% double-sided cotton terry with 100% cotton trim
- Fabric tie closure at back of neck
- Large coverage area to avoid spills on clothing
- Perfect for Easter gifting or for a baby shower
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 0 – 12 months
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: All of the letters in Fonts 1 and 2 will be embroidered in the same size. These two fonts are not available for “traditional” monogramming with a larger middle letter.
Personalized Placement: Center
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.