The Louelle Personalized Easter Apron Bib features full coverage across the front, and a tie at the back for easy on and off – perfect for messy meals and arts-and-crafts!
- Made of 100% cotton with 45% linen and 55% cotton trim
- Fabric tie closure at back of neck
- Large coverage area to avoid spills on clothing
- Perfect for Easter gifting or for a baby shower
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 6 – 24 months
- 10.5” H (from top of the shoulder)
- 10.5” W (across under arm)
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: All of the letters in Fonts 1 and 2 will be embroidered in the same size. These two fonts are not available for “traditional” monogramming with a larger middle letter.
Personalized Placement: Bottom Right Corner
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.