Made from soft terry cotton and designed with a crisp contrasting trim and hood, the Louelle Hooded Towel keeps little ones warm from head to toe.
- Terry fabric is made of 100% cotton
- Trim is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton
- Perfect for Christmas gifting or for a baby shower
- Machine washable
- Dimensions: 29.5″ x 29.5″
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: All of the letters in Fonts 1 and 2 will be embroidered in the same size. These two fonts are not available for “traditional” monogramming with a larger middle letter.
Personalized Placement: Center
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.