Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.
Designed to ensure breathability and encourage a secure nights sleep, the Louelle Sleeping Bag has a side zip closure that opens out flat to allow for easy diaper changes, while the back press studs enables the bag to grow with your child.
- For use from 6 – 24 months
- Outer made of 50% cotton, 50% linen
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Year round 2.5 TOG weight
- Sleeveless with press studs on shoulders
- Side zip
- Machine washable
- 34” from top of shoulder to the base of the bag
- 13.5” across from under arm
- 17.5” across from base of the bag
- 25” length with base press studs fastened
- Ethically crafted in India