Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.
Made from soft terry cotton and designed to provide large coverage to avoid spills on children’s clothing, the Louelle Apron Bib has a crisp contrasting trim and tie closure at the back.
- Bib made of 100% cotton terry
- Trim and tie made of 100% cotton
- Fits 6 – 24 months
- Machine washable
- 10.5” from top of shoulder
- 10.5” across under arm
- Ethically crafted in India
- Personalized Placement: Bottom Right Corner
- Please note: All of the letters in Fonts 1 and 2 will be embroidered in the same size. These two fonts are not available for “traditional” monogramming with a larger middle letter.
Color: White w/ Blue Stripes