Apron Bib - Gold Spot
The Louelle Apron Bib features full coverage across the front, and a tie at the back for easy on and off – perfect for messy meals and arts-and-crafts!
- Made of 100% cotton with 55% linen and 45% cotton trim
- Fabric tie closure at back of neck
- Large coverage area to avoid spills on clothing
- Perfect for Christmas gifting or for a baby shower
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 6 – 24 months
- 10.5” H (from top of the shoulder)
- 10.5” W (across under arm)
- Ethically crafted in India
- Please note: Enter text exactly as you’d like it to appear.
Monogram etiquette dictates putting the family name in the middle when it is the largest letter. Otherwise, letters the same size should have the initial as first, middle, last. Please allow 10-14 business days to process orders with monogramming.
Personalized Placement: Bottom Right Corner
Founded in 2016 by Amy Groom and her sister-in-law, Sally, Louelle makes luxury sleeping bags, bedding, towels, accessories and apparel for babies and children. Designed in both the brand’s New York and Melbourne studios, Louelle’s collections are intended to create a minimal, soft and calm environment through the use of light linen fabrics and simple silhouettes. Because ethical and sustainable production methods are at the heart of the company’s ethos, all of their pieces are crafted responsibly in India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.