Woolable Rug Steppe
$395.00 – $1,395.00 Ships Free
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The simple, minimalist design of the Lorena Canals Steppe rug consists of a low pile wool surface cut across by rows of extra-short pile that provide a subtle striped pattern. The edges are finished with a strip of bare cotton canvas, that frays into tousled fringes under a narrow line of tufted wool, in a contrasting color. The wool is undyed and owes its natural hues to sheep of various origins from around the world, such as the Middle Eastern white. The Steppe rug also includes a 20% proportion of New Zealand wool in its composition for premium quality and added softness.
- Rectangular rug combining a soft short wool pile with horizontal rows of extra short pile, creating a subtle pattern
- Finished at edges with a contrast color line and short fringes coming out from the base
- Pile: 100% Wool, Base: Recycled Cotton
- Available in 2′ 7″ x 7′ 6″, 4′ x 5′ 7″, 5′ 7″ x 7′ 10″, or 6′ 7″ x 9′ 10″
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Wash Instructions: Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.