Woolable Rug Kaia
On sale from 382.5 to 425 dollars. Originally priced at 425 dollars
$425.00 Ships Free
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Time to snuggle up! Like a check yarn-dyed woven throw this rug is ready to be laid on the floor for that extra bit of coziness. As if zooming into the fabric, a tri-colored pattern is achieved by crossline tufting, providing a multi-textured surface to the rug, where tight check stitching is combined with areas of bare canvas. A 3-cm fringe of a long wool pile outlines all the edges, as if frayed fabric. A bold, contemporary-looking textile piece that will bring together any room’s decor in matching colors, whether for kids, teenagers or grown-ups! Each rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag including a complimentary anti-slip underlay. Suitable for kids over 3 years of age.
- Features crossing horizontal and vertical lines forming a tricolor checks pattern
- The crossing lines create a structured surface of areas showing bare canvas and others with tightly stitched small squares
- Finished all around the edges with 3 cm long pile wool
- Size: 4′ x 5’6″
- Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool). Base: Recycled Cotton
- When you unpack your rug, lay flat and allow the pile to condition at room temperature for 2-3 days, then brush or vacuum as normal to allow the pile to recover.
- We recommend regular vacuum cleaning using low-powered vacuum cleaner with high-pile setting, to remove any loose fibers and to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fiber.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may result in color fading.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of your rug.
- Never store your rug in an airtight plastic bag – use our practical cotton bag for storing.
- We recommend the use of the anti-slip underlay to keep your rug in place.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.