Perfect for instantly brightening up any kid’s space, the different colors and textures of the Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Abstract will provide fun sensory stimulation, and help with color recognition, too! Featuring a combination of short and long pile, this handcrafted rug was inspired by an original abstract watercolor painting by Donna Wilson.
- Pile is made of 100% wool and the base is made from recycled cotton
- Free from toxic dyes and contaminants
- Includes cotton tote bag and non-slip underlay
- Please note: The included non-slip underlay contains trace levels of PVC. We recommend removing this mat before use.
- The product has ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX compliance certificates
- Dimensions: 5′ 7″ x 8′ (0.5 cm – 1.5 cm – 2.25 cm thick)
- Weight: 17.60 lbs
- Machine wash separately using a gentle, short program and mild detergent without softeners. Tumble dry low and avoid drying in the sun.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 28 lbs. Do not leave in the washing machine as it can cause the colors to bleed.
- Please Note: This product is handmade, so there may be slight variations in shape and color. Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.