Washable Rug Tribu
$239.00 – $299.00 Ships Free
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Rectangular cotton rug with visible melange color canvas base in Honey and Soil Brown colors, with tribal design pattern on top in Honey. Finished with a tassel in each corner.
This natural cotton rug can be machine-washed. On a recycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several black and natural colored lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders. As there are just a few woven lines, most of the base is visible and takes up much less space, making it possible to create a larger size that fits into a washing machine.
Due to its elegant color combination, this model easily fits in with stylishly decorated and refined ambiences, aiming at visual lightness and warmth, whether it is the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kids room. Hand-crafted, with natural dyes and natural cotton.
- Rectangular cotton rug with visible melange color canvas base
- Tribal design pattern
- Finished with a tassel in each corner
- 97 % cotton, 3 % other fiber
- Available in both 4′ 7” x 6′ 7” or 5′ 7″ x 8′
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don’t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
Keep away from fire.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.