Washable Rug Bamboo Leaf
$179.00 Ships Free
The Bamboo Leaf rug is an extra soft round rug perfect for nursery room. With a slightly higher pile forms a natural border, simulating bamboo canes and with a piece of sensorial bamboo leaves easily removable. These leaves contain crinkle paper as a sensorial stimulation for the baby, and are made of GOTS-certified cotton. It’s made with a blend of cotton and rayon from bamboo in natural non-dyed colors, with a touch of soft olive.
- COMPOSITION:87% cotton,10% rayon from bamboo 3% other fibers; Base: RugCycled textile fibers mainly cotton
- ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
- SAFE. This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 certified.
- WASH INSTRUCTIONS: A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.