The Lorena Canals RugCycled Clouds Washable Rug is an all-natural version of their well-loved Clouds Rug. As part of the brand’s zero waste program, the base is woven into yarn that’s leftover from textile scrap and offcuts from production. This celestine beauty is tufted on top, and the cloud design is carefully stitched using a soft, non-dyed natural cotton pile.
- Made of 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base is made of recycled textile fibers
- Free from toxic dyes and contaminants
- The subtle cloud silhouettes are created through the contrast of pile and non-pile, leaving visible parts of the canvas base.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates
- Machine washable (separately using a delicate program without whitening). Use mild detergent without softeners. Tumble dry low and avoid drying in the sun.
- Note: This product is handmade, so there may be slight variations in shape and color. Don’t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners. Cut loose threads, and keep away from fire.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.