The Lorena Canals RugCycled Circle Floor Cushion is an all-natural and version of their best-selling round floor cushion. As part of the brand’s zero waste program, this tufted cushion’s base is woven into yarn that’s leftover from textile scrap and offcuts from production.
- Made of 90% cotton, 10% other fibers
- Base is made of recycled textile fibers
- Free from toxic dyes and contaminants
- Cushion is tufted all over using a soft natural non-dyed cotton pile
- Border is stitched in a mix of natural and recycled yarns at edges
- Decorated with 8 mixed yarn tassels all around
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates
- Machine washable. Use mild detergent without softeners. Tumble dry low and avoid drying in the sun.
- Dimensions: Ø 1′ 7”
- Note: This product is handmade, so there may be slight variations in shape and color.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.