Ride & Roll School Bus Soft Toy
$79.00 Ships Free
Time for some vroom-vroom fun! With the Ride & Roll School Bus playset, kids will enjoy rolling out a long canvas path around the house and riding it with the soft toy bus that completes the set—a 4-meter-long cotton canvas to let their imaginations run wild! Featuring a city road with details like signaling and crossroads, it includes a soft electric school bus with a cotton power plug. An imaginative, eco-friendly and safe toy that kids can take everywhere when rolled up and folded into a convenient briefcase. Ride & Roll Safari also available!
- Soft toy bus made in cotton canvas, with windows as patches and embroidered details and headlights. Dark grey cotton pom poms simulate the wheels, and a printed label serves as the license plate.
- The bus comes rolled up in a 4 mtr long canvas road with printed lanes, crosswalks, and a charging area, finished with cotton piping in contrast color at the edges.
- Having strings at the edges, it can easily be rolled and tied up together with the School bus, converting into a practical briefcase
- Size: Bus: 0’4”x 0’7” x 4’5”, Road: 0’7” x 13’1”
- Wash Instructions: Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum. Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach. Select low centrifuge speed to protect the handmade details. Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Ride & Roll Safari sold separately.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.