The Lorena Canals Mini Kaarol Washable Rug is inspired by Spanish weavings called Ojo de Dios and features beautiful, energizing colors set against a natural background. Perfectly sized for snuggles, tummy time, and playtime, it includes a convenient cotton drawstrings backpack for easy travel and storage.
- Made from 97% cotton and 3% other fiber
- Base is made from recycled cotton
- Environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes and contaminants
- Machine washable
- Individually handmade in India
- Suitable for subfloor heating
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children
- Dimensions: 2′ 4″ x 3′ 3″
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.