Featuring a calming blend of earth tones such as olive, honey, soil brown, ivory, and vintage nude, the Lorena Canals Kaarol Earth Washable Rug is machine washable, suitable for rooms with subfloor heating, and contains no harmful chemicals or dyes.
- Made of 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base is recycled, dye-free and 100% cotton
- Free from toxic dyes and contaminants
- Machine washable
- Suitable for subfloor heating
- Handmade in India
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates
- Dimensions: 4′ 7″ x 6′ 6″
- Note: This product is handmade so there may be slight variations in shape and color.
ABOUT LORENA CANALS
For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.