For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.
The Lorena Canals Garden Rug was inspired by the natural colors and textures from the botanical gardens. Woven by hand in India, it features delicate flowers and an elaborate fringe that add comfort and style to any room.
- Made of eco-friendly natural cotton
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Machine washable
- Handmade in India
- Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates
- Dimensions: Approx. 4′ 6″ x 6′ 9″
- Final sale. Per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.