For over 25 years, Lorena Canals has focused on creating high quality décor for children’s rooms. One day, while watching her kids play on a rug, Lorena had a thought: “Why can’t we wash our children’s rugs at home?” After quickly discovering that stylish and safe options didn’t exist on the marketplace yet, she started working on a solution. Today, Lorena Canals offers a huge range of machine washable rugs that are chic and cozy, but most importantly – functional. All Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children. Best of all: the brand donates a large portion of their proceeds to provide schooling for children in northern India.
Handmade in India, the Lorena Canals English Garden pouffe has a delicate floral design inspired by the colors and textures of botanical gardens. Versatile as well as stylish, it can be used as a footrest, seat, backrest or tray-table.
- Made of eco-friendly natural cotton
- Stuffed with polyester
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Machine washable (the whole thing!)
- Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape
- The product has ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certification
- Handmade in India
- Dimensions: Approx. 1′ 8″ x 1′ 8″ x 10.6″
Color: Ash Rose
- Final sale. Per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.